Expiration date: 01/2022
The composition and form of issue:
Tablets. 1 tablet contains:
piracetam 400 mg
Cinnarizine 25 mg
auxiliary substances: to obtain the tablet weight of 0, 52 g of sugar milk (lactose) magnesium carbonate basic PVP of low molecular weight medical silicon dioxide colloidal (Aerosil) and calcium stearate crospovidone
in a contour acheikova packing 10 PCs. in cardboard pack of 3, 6 or 9 packs.
Description pharmaceutical form:
Pills white valium form. Marbling surface.
Quickly and completely absorbed in the gastrointestinal tract. Cmax piracetam in plasma is after 2-6 h, in liquor — after 2-8 h. the Bioavailability is 100%. Plasma protein does not bind. Penetrates into all organs and tissues, passes the placental barrier. Selectively accumulates in the cerebral cortex, mainly in the frontal, parietal and occipital lobes, the cerebellum and the basal ganglia. Is not metabolized. After 30 h, more than 95% excreted by the kidneys.
Cinnarizine Cmax in plasma achieved through 1-4 hours Linking blood plasma is 91%. Actively and completely metabolized. T1/2 is 4 hours Excreted as metabolites (1/3 — 2/3 of the urine with stool).
Description pharmacological action:
Piracetam activates the metabolic processes in the brain by enhancing the energy and protein metabolism, accelerate the utilization of glucose by cells and increase their resistance to hypoxia, improves mineralnue transmission in the Central nervous system, improves regional blood flow in the ischemic area.
Cinnarizine — a selective CCB, inhibits flow into cells calcium ions and reduces their maintenance depot plasmolemma reduces the tone of smooth muscles of arterioles and reduces their reaction to biogenic vasoconstrictor substances (epinephrine, norepinephrine, dopamine, angiotensin, vasopressin). Has vasodilator effect (particularly in respect of brain vessels, increasing antihypoxia action piracetam) without having a significant impact on HELL. Exhibits moderate antihistaminic activity, reduces the excitability of the vestibular apparatus, lowers the tone of the sympathetic nervous system. Increases the elasticity of erythrocyte membranes, their deformation ability, reduces blood viscosity.
- insufficiency of cerebral blood circulation (atherosclerosis of the brain, the recovery period of ischemic and hemorrhagic stroke, head trauma, encephalopathy of different Genesis)
- other diseases of CNS, accompanied by decreasing intellectual and mnestic functions (impaired memory, attention, speech), mood
- psycho-organic syndrome with predominance of symptoms of fatigue and weakness
- asthenic syndrome
- Meniere's syndrome
- the lag of intellectual development in children
- prevention of migraine and kinetosis.
- individual intolerance of the drug components
- severe violations of the liver and/or kidney
- children up to age 5 years.
Application of pregnancy and breast-feeding:
Contraindicated in pregnancy. At the time of treatment should stop breastfeeding.
Dyspepsia, headache, and sleep disorders. Rarely, allergic reactions such as skin rash.
- While admission may increase the sedative effect of oppressive Central nervous system activity, and alcohol, nootropic and hypotensive drugs. Vasodilators increase the effect of the drug. Weakens the effect of antihypertensive drugs.
- Improves tolerability of antipsychotic drugs and tricyclic antidepressants.
Method of application and dose:
Inside, adults — 1-2 table. 3 times a day for 1-3 months depending on the severity of the disease to children on table 1-2. 1-2 times a day. Do not apply more than 3 months.
Patients with diseases of the liver and/or kidneys, as well as elevated intraocular pressure and Parkinson's disease the drug should be administered with caution.
In cases of mild and moderate renal insufficiency (Cl creatinine less than 60 ml/min) should reduce therapeutic dose or increase the interval between doses. In individuals with abnormal liver function necessary to control the content of liver enzymes.
Avoid drinking alcohol during treatment.
Be careful when driving and working with machinery and equipment during treatment.