Expiration date: 05/2021
Characteristics: Composition of 1 capsule:
Active substance: intrenal (Indolcarbinol) 200 mg.
Pharm group: metabolic means
Formdata: Indinol® Forto is a drug for pathogenetic and anti-relapse therapy of hyperplastic processes in the breast tissue and other estrogen-dependent organs.
The effect of metabolites of estrogens on reproductive organs and tissues:
- According to conventional ideas, the hormonal factor (hyperestrogenia) is crucial in the development of hyperplastic and neoplastic processes in hormone-dependent organs and tissues.
- Negative influence of estrogens is expressed in the stimulation of carcinogenesis in hormone-dependent organs and tissues. As a key inductors and conductors of intracellular proliferative signals, estrogens (mainly estradiol), under certain conditions, able to stimulate the growth of benign and malignant tumors in estrogenconsisting target tissues: the epithelium of the mammary glands, endometrium, myometrium and cervix.
Indinol® Forto help:
- To stop the pathological division of cells,
- To normalize the level of estrogen stimulation of tissue.
Indinol® Forto is a universal corrector of pathological hyperplastic processes in organs and tissues of the female reproductive system (breast, endometrium, myometrium, cervix, ovaries). The main property of Indinol Forte® Forto is its ability to cause selective death of cells with abnormally high proliferative activity in the breast and other estrogen-dependent organs. The therapeutic effect Indinol Forte® Forto is its anti-estrogenic and antiproliferative action. Indolcarbinol, part of the Indinol Forte® Forto, modulates cytochrome system in such a way that the resulting cytochrome P450 isoforms - CYP1A1 hydroxylase estrogens in the 2-position with formation of 2-hydroxyestrone (2-OHE1). The resulting metabolite is an antagonist of estrogen receptor and blocks its activation by estrogens and their metabolites, in particular, 16-alpha-hydroxyestrone (16α-OHE1), the share of which among metabolites is reduced. So suppressed the induction of estrogen-dependent genes, and the cell ceases to excessive estrogen stimulation. The drug also inhibits other signaling mechanisms (cytokine) that stimulates pathological cell growth in estrogen-dependent tissues, by inhibiting the signal cascades from the respective receptors.
The use of the drug Indinol® Forto does not increase body mass.
Indinol® Forto applies to practically non-toxic drugs (LD50> 5 g/kg).
Indications: Indinol® Forto recommended to apply:
- for the treatment of fibrocystic breast disease, and for the correction of functional States of the mammary glands caused by this disorder,
- in combination with Apiculatum into the comprehensive therapeutic treatment of endometriosis, adenomyosis, fibroids and endometrial hyperplasia without atypia, as well as to prevent the recurrence of these diseases after surgery
- in the complex treatment of diseases of genital sphere in women, associated with human papilloma virus: cervical dysplasia (cervical intraepithelial neoplasia), anogenitalina condylomatosis.
- Hypersensitivity to the drug component
- Hereditary intolerance of galactose, lactase deficiency or glucose-galactose malabsorption,
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Child and adolescence to 18 years.
Dosing: Inside, 2 times a day at 200 mg Daily dose of the drug is 400 mg. Capsules taken before a meal. The duration of treatment is 6 months.
Side effects: From the reproductive system: menstrual disorders in the form of elongation or shortening.
On the part of the digestive system: epigastric pain.
Laboratory indicators: increase in the concentration of thyroid-stimulating and follicle-stimulating hormones prolactin and estradiol, reducing the concentration of creatinine, eosinophilia.
According to clinical studies, the number of patients with adverse events had no significant differences between the groups of patients treated with Indinol® Forto (26, 9%) and placebo (20, 0%). All identified adverse reactions was low expressed and was stopped by themselves or by appointment of symptomatic therapy.
Overdose: possible symptoms of overdose include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea. The specific antidote is unknown. If you suspect an overdose of Indinol Forte® Forto recommended symptomatic therapy.
Interaction: taking into account the modulating effect of the drug on the cytochrome P450 system, caution must be exercised in the joint appointment of drugs, the oxidation of which is catalyzed by enzymes in this group (indirect anticoagulants, corticosteroids, oral hypoglycemic drugs, antiarrhythmic, antiepileptic, digitalis preparations, preparations of sex hormones), as you may need to adjust their dose.
Special instructions: For maximum effectiveness of therapy of diseases such as uterine fibroids, endometriosis and endometrial hyperplasia, Indinol® Forto consider taking Apiculatum.