Expiration date: 05/2024
The composition and form of issue:
Powder lyophilized for preparation of injection solution for I/m. 1 vial contains:
acidic peptidoglycan having a molecular weight of 1000-40000 KD 100 or 200 IU
in the vial with the solvent in ampoule, syringe and a napkin in the stack cartons 1 or 3 vials or a box of 30 vials.
Description pharmaceutical form:
Lyophilized white powder.
Acidic peptidoglycan having a molecular weight of 1000-40000 CD.
Enhances immune protection against viral and bacterial infections.
Not been studied in connection with peptidoglikanov nature of the drug, and very small active doses.
Description pharmacological action:
Immunopharmacological mechanisms of drug action are that it activates the following components of the immune defense:
- NK cells, which after 2-3 h after exposure to the drug strongly Express the activation molecules CD69, the cytolytic activity of NK cells increases in 3 times
- circulating monocytes 2-4 h after the activation of the drug start to secrete cytokines: interleukin-8, interleukin-1-beta and tumor necrosis factor alpha
- neutrophilic granulocytes are activated due to the activation of monocytes, a direct action on neutrophils does not have the drug secreted by monocytes interleukin-8 causes activation of neutrophils, which is clearly evident 24 h after exposure to the drug
- tissue macrophages, which results in altered morphology of these cells, increased production of bactericidal substances, the change in the activity of 5'-nucleotidase
- formation of antibodies against foreign antigens, soluble and corpuscular.
Increases the protection against infections caused by viruses (human papillomavirus, herpes simplex virus, parvovirus, canine distemper virus, and others) or bacteria (Escherichia coli, Salmonella, Staphylococcus, chlamydia, Mycoplasma, Ureaplasma, and others). This action is in adults and newborns with the introduction of the drug in various ways: in the/m,/in, intraperitoneal, inside.
Correction weakened immunity in the treatment of pathological conditions (condyloma, wart, dysplasia and other) caused by the human papillomavirus treatment of infections caused by the herpes simplex virus, chlamydia, Mycoplasma, Ureaplasma, and other bacteria and viruses.
Hypersensitivity to the drug children up to age 12 years.
Application of pregnancy and breast-feeding:
There is no data on drug effects on pregnant women. As in the case of other drugs, should not be used during pregnancy unless the benefits the patient, does not exceed the potential risk to the fetus. Not recommended for lactating mothers.
Method of application and dose:
The recommended dose for adults and children over 12 years — 100-200 IU 1 time per day. Before use, the contents of the vial are dissolved in 1 ml of water for injection, injected I/m 100-200 UNITS, depending on the severity of the disease. Treatment 6 injections per 1, 2, 3, 8, 9, 10 days of treatment.
Treatment of recurrent anogenital warts: a course of 6 injections at 200 U combine with the destruction of warts by one of standard methods: cryodestruction, electrocoagulation, laser destruction, or solcoderm appointment. Treatment of infections caused by bacteria or viruses: a course of 6 injections of 100-200 U. Correction weakened immunity: a course of 3-6 injections of 100-200 IU.